North Corridor Co-op is focused on providing essential goods and services to our local members, customers and communities while prioritizing the health and safety of our teams and everyone entering our stores.
We've made several changes to our stores to keep health and safety a top priority in response to the Covid-19 pandemic including:
- Making masks mandatory for all employees and following any provincial mandates for wearing masks.
- Promoting physical distancing by reducing the number of customers in our stores at one time
- Taking steps beyond our already high cleaning standards to make sure our stores are frequently cleaned & sanitized
- Keeping our team members updated with guidance from public health authorities and what it means for each of us:
- Employees will stay home if they are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 and seek guidance from the AHS
- Offering safe shopping options that promote safe physical distancing, which can include online shopping with curbside pick-up or delivery in some locations, installing plexiglass shields and incorporating one-way floor markers where necessary.
- Committing that our prices on all essential items remain stable throughout this challenging time.
In the event of a positve Covid-19 case at any of our locations, we'll closely follow the direction provided by the AHS, including:
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing of any site or facility where a confirmed case of Covid-19 is identified
- Conducting contact tracing and advising any individual who had been in close contact to self-isolate and seek guidance from AHS
- Inform our members and customers of any positive cacses by updating the tracker below
Our priority remains to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy while serving our friends and neighbors. We care greatly for the communities we work and live in and as a local, member-owned business, we take the responsibility to protect our communities seriously.
We'll update the tracker below as soon as possible when we learn about positive cases at any North Corridor Co-op location.
|January 23rd 2021||Last day worked January 20th 2021||Thorhild Food Store, 221 2nd Street|