This newly created position will lead a robust contact program to grow Fuel Team sales through strengthening existing customer relationships and connecting with new ones. We seek a positive and enthusiastic candidate with experience in farm and/or commercial sales for this position. The ideal candidate will provide consistent positive customer experiences within a “You’re at Home Here” atmosphere. This position will be based out of Boyle Home Centre, and will require significant travel.
Reporting to the Petroleum Division Manager, this Team Leader position will:
- Strategically travel our trading area and make targeted number of contacts annually and document to determine where the opportunities are and follow-up.
- Identify gaps within North Corridor trading area and devise a contact program database.
- Look for opportunities to deliver the Farm, Commercial and Reseller Fuel strategies.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Utilize all CRS training material and tools to achieve Fuel Team certification.Attend relevant product knowledge seminars to increase knowledge of products.
- Establish a good rapport and working relationship with FCL Region fuel, lubricant and propane sales coordinators.
- Live and promote the Co-op Brand and Values at all times.
- Travel is required throughout the North Corridor Co-op trading area on a regular basis – approximately 80% travel.
- Participate as a Team Leader in all aspects of safety and contribute positively to building and sustaining our safety culture
- Sales experience is an asset
- Knowledge of fuels, propane, lubricants, and agro products is an asset
- Demonstrated initiative and drive for results is required
- Ability to handle multiple demands is required - adaptable, organized, efficient and committed
- Computer skills are required – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license is required
- Post-secondary in an Agriculture-related program is an asset
- Flexible availability beyond standard business hours may be required
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently North Corridor Co-op is a leader in the CRS, serving 12,000 members from 7 different locations in 5 communities (Boyle, Thorhild, Athabasca, Redwater and Grassland.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program (including Health, Dental and 6% matched pension, company bonus structure and discount) in a rewarding and supportive, rofessional and collaborative work environment that allows for learning, growth and professional development.
Excellent opportunity for advancement exists.
To apply submit a detailed resume in confidence to:
Boyle, Alberta T0A 0M0